WHERE TO WRITE US
Boulevard du Pont-d’Arve 40
The SDSA is composed of active members and passive members, as reflected in the statutes of the association. For this reason, you can register according to one of the two following options: active member or passive member.
Active members are the members of the departments and, at the same time, the members of the Committee. Active members participate in the meetings of their department and perform the tasks corresponding to the function of the department within the association with the other members of the same department. In addition, as members of the association, they are required to pay a semi-annual membership fee. Their right to vote is guaranteed at the General Assemblies of the association.
Passive members do not belong to a department of the association. Although they also have to pay a half-yearly fee, as they are part of the association, the amount is lower. Their voting rights are subject to active participation in the association, at least two events per semester.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN THE ASSOCIATION? HERE ARE THE STEPS TO FOLLOW
- Learn about the association
- Apply for an open position or send us a spontaneous
- Please send us a motivation letter and an up-to-date CV here
- We will have a look at your application
- We will then forward it to the relevant department
- You will then be proposed an interview with one or two members of the department
- The interview will take place
- Following the interview, we will decide whether you will join one of the departments of the association. If not, you will become a passive member.